General Manager Position
High Tech Mailing services is Direct Mailing Firm located in Palm Desert, since 1991 which specializes in servicing local and nationwide business owners for their direct mail and printing needs.
We are fanatical in our goal to provide unparalleled service excellence to each and every customer we work with, their success – is our success.
To expand our services and fulfil growing demand, we’re hiring for a General Manager position.
The General Manager will play a key role in the acquisition/management/ oversight of the front end office and direct mail and print products & services.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES
• Responsible for maintaining relationships with current and potential customers
• Work with office and production staff to ensure daily quality controls are in place and maintain efficiency.
• Work closely with processing team to ensure the quality of the client’s project and manage the project quality, while constantly communicating with the account teams regarding production stages and project status.
• Proactively manage changes in the project scope, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround and take effective action to devise contingency plans.
• Develop best practices and tools for efficient and productive project execution.
• Actively oversee print production and logistics team members to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, and according to plan while maintaining our high standards and quality.
• Determine staffing requirements and oversee interviewing, hiring and training of new personnel within the admin department.
• Assist in managing career paths by coaching and mentoring direct and indirect reports.
• Hold associates accountable for their work by setting expectations, achieving commitments, providing feedback, and evaluating effectiveness.
• Manages staff (including direct, indirect, and matrixed) and project timelines.
• Able to communicate effectively with direct manager and upper management, and synthesize relevant information on key milestones, success criteria, and risks.
• Escalates critical issues to senior leadership appropriately.
• Must be accustomed to working with tight timelines.
• 2 or more years of management experience.
• Digital Marketing experience a plus.
• Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
• Competent and proficient in MS Office Suite.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Must demonstrate a detail oriented work ethic.
Conditions Of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
We believe in rewarding our entire team accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and opportunities to advance your career. We offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Salary: $35,000 – $74,000 / Based on experience.